The acclaimed Pinball FX series which brings classic (and new) pinball tables to consoles is coming to Switch this month with the launch of Pinball FX3.
Out November 14, Pinball FX3 will introduce new modes of play (like Survival Mode, or 1- and 5-minute Challenges), levelling up on a per-account and per-table basis, tournaments and multiplayer features.
The free-to-download title will give players the Sorcerer’s Lair table for free, and the Carnival and Legends add-on pack will be available at launch for all Pinball FX3 platforms.
Zen Studios, the game’s developer, is touting thirty tables at launch, almost all of which are licensed. The full list is as follows:
- Universal Classics™ Pinball (Back to the Future™, E.T.™, Jaws™)
- Aliens vs. Pinball (Aliens, Alien vs. Predator, Alien: Isolation)
- Balls of Glory (Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, Archer, American Dad!)
- The Walking Dead
- Sorcerer’s Lair (free)
- Carnivals & Legends (Adventure Land Pinball, Son of Zeus)
- Zen Classics (Shaman, Tesla, El Dorado, V12)
- Core Collection (Pasha, Rome, Biolab, Secrets of the Deep)
- Medieval Pack (Epic Quest, Excalibur)
- Sci-Fi Pack (Mars, Paranormal, Earth Defense)
- Iron & Steel (Wild West Rampage, CastleStorm)